iDeCarbon™ reduces carbon emissions from oil & gas, thermal power generation, waste to energy, hydrogen, steel, cement and marine industries.
Ionada is the first to market with the patented compact and affordable iDeCarbon™ carbon capture technology for small to mid size carbon emitters. Ionada’s containerized modular carbon capture system provides the ideal solution for the majority of industrial carbon emitters. The iDeCarbon™ hollow fiber contactor membrane technology can remove up to 99% of the carbon dioxides in post combustion flue gases. The iDeCarbon™ carbon capture systems provide a viable, sustainable and environmental solution to reduce green house emissions.
Advantages of Hollow Fiber Membrane Contactor Reactors
- up to 99% CO2 Capture
- 30% higher efficiency than conventional technologies
- independent manipulation of gas speeds, liquid temperatures & pressures
- no flooding, entrainment, or foaming
- much higher interfacial area improving mass transfer
- compact design
- proven and reliable CO2 solvents
|Packed/ Trayed Column||Free Dispersion Column||iDeCarbon™|
|Mass Transfer |
Coefficient (s-1 )