Job Number: JO057
Posted: September 20, 2022
Start Date: November 1, 2022
Type: Full-Time Contract
Ionada is a clean technology company that develops and manufactures carbon capture systems to help reduce the impact of global warming. Ionada’s team includes international scientists, engineers, and technicians who have developed membrane technology breakthroughs for emission reduction. Our success and future growth are contingent upon hiring the best and the brightest, providing them a positive, meaningful environment to help develop their skills, talents, and uniqueness. What we offer is balanced work life, a fair and fun place to work. We require honesty, integrity, and a professional commitment to serve our customers.
We have an opening for an entry-level, junior position as an Executive Assistant. If you have an entrepreneurial approach to business challenges, comfortable in a small company environment, and thrive on challenges that stretch your capabilities, then you are what we need.
Managing emails, including routing emails to Ionada team members
Setting up meetings and organizing the Director’s Calendar.
Responding to inquiries and following up Client
Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
Working with business partners, suppliers, and contacts all over the world
Social media and LinkedIn management
Travel management such as booking flights, hotels, and car rentals
Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
Research and organize data.
Take minutes during meetings.
Organize and maintain the office’s online filing system
Complete word processing tasks
Maintain and manage contacts
Gather and organize data for statistical analysis
Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
Qualifications & Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree related to Mathematics and Science
- At least one-year work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Preferably with experience working with European and Western clients and colleagues
- Can speak German; Dutch would be a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Proficiency with cloud-based platforms such as Google Docs, Microsoft Teams, and other remote team messaging apps
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Skilled in data entry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High-speed internet connection
About the position:
Submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate “Job Order # JO057 – Executive Assistant” on the title of your email.