Job Number: J058
Posted: October 10, 2022
Start Date: November 1, 2022
Type: Full-Time Contract
Ionada is a clean technology company that develops and manufactures carbon capture systems to help reduce the impact of global warming. Ionada’s team includes international scientists, engineers, and technicians who have developed membrane technology breakthroughs for emission reduction. Our success and future growth are contingent upon hiring the best and the brightest, providing them with a positive, meaningful environment to help develop their skills, talents, and uniqueness. What we offer is a balanced work-life, a fair and fun place to work. We require honesty, integrity, and a professional commitment to serve our customers.
We have an opening for an entry-level, junior position as an Engineering Administrator. This position reports to the Managing Director. If you have an entrepreneurial approach to business challenges, comfortable in a small company environment, and thrive on challenges that stretch your capabilities, then you are what we need.
- High level of administrative support to the engineering team (research, data entry, record management, and document control)
- Travel management such as booking flights, hotels, and car rentals
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Set up meetings and organize the Director’s Calendar.
- Responding to inquiries and following up Client
- Screen and direct phone calls and manage emails, including routing emails to Ionada team members
- Work with business partners, suppliers, and contacts all over the world.
- Social media and LinkedIn management
- Prepare and review proposals for estimating project quotations.
- coordinate with the sales & marketing, and finance
- Review and publish technical reports
- Prepare project timing and project management report.
- Gather and organize data for statistical analysis
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
Qualification & Skill Requirements:
- University degree in engineering (any field) from a reputable institution
- Industry experience as an administrative assistant or engineering office administrative assistant is an asset
- Extremely bright, enthusiastic, and have good people skills to work in a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with cloud-based platforms such as Google Docs, Microsoft Teams, and other remote team messaging apps
- Ability to review drawings
- Familiar with 2D and 3D CAD software
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- HR administration experience an advantage
- Preferably with experience working with European and Western clients and colleagues
- The ability to speak other languages like German and / or Dutch would be a plus
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
About the position:
- All work is virtual, fully remote work from home.
- Pay is weekly thru Wise.
- The competitive rate depends on your qualification and experience.
- Work hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week, 8 am to 5 pm PST.
Submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate “Job Order# JO058 Engineering Administrator” in the title of your email.