Job Number: J052
Posted: September 1, 2021
Start Date: November 1, 2021
Type: Full Time Contract
Ionada is a clean technology company that develops and manufactures carbon capture systems to help reduce the impact of global warming. Ionada’s team includes international scientists, engineers and technicians that have developed breakthroughs in membrane technologies for emission reductions. Our success and future growth is contingent upon hiring the best and the brightest, providing them a positive, meaningful environment to help develop their skills, talents and uniqueness. What we offer is a balanced work life, a fair and fun place to work. What we require is honesty, integrity, and a professional commitment to serve our customers.
We have an opening for a Digital Sales and Marketing Engineer. If you have an entrepreneurial approach to business challenges, comfortable in a small company environment, and thrive on challenges that stretch your capabilities, then you are what we need.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements
BS degree in engineering with a background in marketing covering industries related to marine, chemical, environmental, mechanical automotive, or similar fields
Follows established policies and procedures while ensuring the highest level of quality.
Discretion and confidentiality
Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Exemplary planning and time management skills
Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
A high level of written and presentation skills
Proficiency in English is a must; knowledge of any additional language is a plus
Expertise with Social Media like Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
Knowledgeable with VOIP Systems and CRM Systems like Hubspot
Expertise with WordPress
- Runs social media channels (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Routes all sales inquiries incoming fro social media and web inquiries
- Maintains and update customer databases
- Researches the market/client base to find new types of customers
- Contribute to and develop integrated marketing plans and campaigns to promote the product
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities
- To design digital advertising materials
- Maintains the company website by producing creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Arrange sales meetings and appointments and provide reminders
About the position:
- All work is virtual, fully remote work from home.
- Preferably for Filipinos.
- Pay is weekly thru Wise (Transferwise).
- Work hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week, 8 am to 5 pm PST
- This is an Independent Contractor position and does not include benefits but 13th month pay is guaranteed
- Rate is depending on your qualification and experience
Submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate “Job Order # JO052 – Digital Sales and Marketing Engineer” on the title of your email.