Job Number: J053
Posted: September 1, 2021
Start Date: November 1, 2021
Type: Full Time Contract
Ionada is a clean technology company that develops and manufactures carbon capture systems to help reduce the impact of global warming. Ionada’s team includes international scientists, engineers and technicians that have developed breakthroughs in membrane technologies for emission reductions. Our success and future growth is contingent upon hiring the best and the brightest, providing them a positive, meaningful environment to help develop their skills, talents and uniqueness. What we offer is a balanced work life, a fair and fun place to work. What we require is honesty, integrity, and a professional commitment to serve our customers.
We have an opening for an entry level, junior position as an Assistant Engineer. If you have an entrepreneurial approach to business challenges, comfortable in a small company environment, and thrive on challenges that stretch your capabilities, then you are what we need.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements
Related engineering experience in marine, chemical, environmental, mechanical automotive engineering or similar fields
Following established policies and procedures while ensuring the highest level of quality.
Higher education degree including Bachelors, Masters or higher would be considered an advantage
Discretion and confidentiality
High level verbal and written communications skills
Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Up-to-date with advancements in CAD / CAE / CAM software applications
Exemplary planning and time management skills
Proficiency in English and additional languages an asset
Excellent knowledge of MS Office, working with complex Excel spreadsheets
Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Act as the point of contact between the senior engineers and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing engineering correspondence
- Handle technical requests and queries appropriately
- Arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements for engineering site visits
- Research and source contracts with suppliers
- Produce technical reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient electronic documentation and filing system
- Review and manage project budgets and expenses
About the position:
- All work is virtual, fully remote work from home.
- Pay is weekly thru Wise (Transferwise).
- Preferably for Filipinos
- Work hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week, 8 am to 5 pm PST
- This is an Independent Contractor position and does not include benefits but 13th month pay is guaranteed
- Rate depends on your qualification and experience
Submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Indicate “Job Order# JO053 Assistant Engineer” on the title of your email.