Job Number: J010
Posted: May 1, 2020
Start Date: July 1, 2020
Type: Full Time Contract
Ionada is a clean technology company that develops, manufactures, and markets exhaust gas cleaning systems for the marine and power generation industries. Dry Desulfurization systems allow ship owners to continue using low-cost heavy fuel oil (HFO) while meeting the new more stringent IMO emission regulations.
Our success and future growth are contingent upon hiring the best and the brightest, providing them a positive, meaningful environment to help develop their skills, talents, and uniqueness. What we offer is a balanced work life, a fair and fun place to work. What we require is honesty, integrity, and professional commitment to serve our customers.
The Commissioning Technician will be involved with providing field services for installation, commissioning, operation, and maintenance for marine exhaust gas cleaning systems.
If you are looking for an opportunity to solve real-world technical problems, be exposed to a wide variety of shipowner facilities, and become recognized as an industry expert in a fast-growing company, then this position is for you!
- Candidate must possess a technical degree, such as Marine, Mechanical, Chemical, or Environmental Engineering.
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, PLC, and marine systems.
- Trained in marine safe work practices and safety standards.
- Proficiency in English, German and additional languages an asset.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Willing to work at Ports around the world, as well as sail with vessels.
- Seaman credentials and sailing experience preferred.
Installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of marine exhaust gas cleaning systems onboard vessels and at Ports around the world.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org