Location: Concord, Ontario
Posting Date: August 1, 2017
Closing Date: August 31, 2017
Ionada is a Canadian owned and operated company that develops, manufactures, and markets
Membrane Scrubber™ systems for the marine and power generation industries. Ionada’s team includes
international scientists, engineers and technicians that have developed breakthroughs in membrane
technologies for emission reductions.
Our success and future growth is contingent upon hiring the best and the brightest, providing them a
positive, meaningful environment to help develop their skills, talents and uniqueness. What we offer is a
balanced work life, a fair and fun place to work. What we require is honesty, integrity, and a
professional commitment to serve our customers.
As a key member of the Ionada team, you will report to the VP, Finance and work alongside a strong
team to build a global finance function within the business group. The candidate will assist with analysis,
planning and reporting as well as provide support to key business leaders within the finance and
management team. The candidate will be required to interact with several key stakeholders, including
senior management, government agencies, public and private investor relations. The successful
candidate will be very well positioned to become one of the lead team members involved in the
fundraising for our next stage of growth. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity for growth within
the Ionada team.
- Seek out and qualify potential investors
- Monitor, review and complete incoming investor inquiries
- Make investment presentations to qualified individual investors and investor groups
- Work with senior management to negotiate term sheets with investors
- Recommend investment instruments to attract capital investment in Ionada
- Recommend strategies to raise capital for Ionada
- Work with various levels of governments to obtain grants and investment
- Develop thorough understanding of Ionada operations, structures and management processes.
- Preparation and review of investor reports, including the quarterly supplemental, case study
presentations and annual general meeting materials;
- Compile content for investor presentations which includes but is not limited to the analysis of
operating results, pro-forma statements, etc.
- Coordinate investor related matters across various teams including finance, legal and operations;
- Lead meetings and debrief the finance and investor relations teams as it pertains to new and
ongoing investor inquiries;
- Liaise directly with investors and shareholders
- Represent Ionada at official industry conferences
- Improve upon current processes with focus on making scalable for future fundraising initiatives;
- Take on key role in future fundraising efforts by providing analyses and reports used for
marketing purposes, and preparing responses to due diligence questions from investors;
- Ad-hoc analysis and presentations on financial and operational results.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for further review
will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration. If you are interested in
this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.